Friday, December 2, 2011

Confessions of a Mahewtt

I'm not beating around the bush. There's some things I need to get out in the open:

1) I'm not a real person. Or, rather, I'm the product of a real person's imagination (though I'm obviously self-aware!). The stuff I share on this blog is not made up, though. Except the sandwich artist stuff. I only do that in my kitchen from time to time, not as a career. If you are aware (or become aware) of the secret identity of the real person behind my mayhem, please don't let the word out. That would likely bring the mayhem to an end.

2) I don't know if I can keep this up. Blogging takes time, and I just don't have time in abundance. There's so much...mayhem! But I'll do my best to share the mayhem with you.

3) This is the INTERnet. That means there should be INTERaction. So comment about my post. Link to it. Tell all of us what your grandmother ate for breakfast on Thursday. Bring the mayhem yourself. (the confession part of this one: I'm really insecure and will feel discouraged if no one ever interacts here). In fact, I even welcome your constructive criticism about how I could make my blog entries more interesting.

4) I was tempted to stop at 3 confessions, because everyone seems to like having 3 points, and it's easier to remember 3 points than it is 7!

5) Last night, I put a marshmallow in my tea. A big campfire marshmallow. It wasn't very good, so I took it out. But it tasted good (all melty) after I took it out. If you like marshmallows or tea (or even if you like them both together), you'll like this blog. And if you have a good idea of some tea that would work better with marshmallow than vanilla rooibos, I'm all ears!

Teaser: Tomorrow, something interesting!

Hint: it has to do with confession number 6. Which I guess I should make.

6) I used to give people guilt trips for downloading music from sites that shared it for free. After all, it is stealing, right? Now I download music from sites that share it for free. But I'll tell you about that TOMORROW!

Six confessions. A lot, I know. At least it's not 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment