Sunday, December 4, 2011

SORRY!

I humbly offer an apology to anyone trying but unable to  Some of you have let me know (through my network of contacts) that you've been trying to comment and have been unable to do so because I had permissions set to allow only google accounts. I think this issue has been resolved. Please forgive me, and comment away.

Also, I apologize for not carefully editing my post last night...thanks to B.E. for catching my spelling mistakes which have been corrected (as of a few seconds into the future). :)

1 comment:

  1. OK. I've actually taken care of this now. I'm sorry for all of you who've tried since I said I fixed it. It really is fixed now. This situation displays some of the advantages of starting with a small but dedicated readership! Thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete