Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Mayhem - and a Question

It's been almost a week since my last post. I'm definitely going to have to pull off a clutch Tebow-like comeback in order to get 31 posts in December. Do you think I can pull it off? But that's not the question of the night. 

This is: What company has the best ads on tv? Interpret "best" as most entertaining, most effective, a combination of the two, or however else you might evaluate them. For my part, I think insurance companies are at or near the top when it comes to entertainment. For instance, I love the mayhem that All State has been creating - enough that I'll keep posting one of their videos every Monday for awhile. We'll call it Monday Mayhem. Meanwhile, maybe y'all need to read my confessions again to remember why it's important to leave comments here. :) Enjoy the video, and I'll see you tomorrow for another Tebow Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if anyone, over the last decade, can compare to Geico. I know they're not ALL funny, but so many of them are, whether it's the gecko, the cavemen, the celebrities (who tell the stories of real Geico customers), and, my favorites, the rhetorical questions. Could switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance? Is Ed 'Too Tall' Jones too tall?"

    ReplyDelete